Cliff Outdoors Daysworth Fly BoxOriginally designed as a pocket box for guides on western tailwaters, we have found lots of others like it too. The high high energy magnetic pad securely holds small flies (open it with confidence in the wind), and large patterns are held by the self healing foam strips. Stuff it full of flies you know will work, grab a few basics (see our "Hangin" Gear), a fly rod, and head to your favorite water.
Cliff's Bugger Barn Fly BoxFinally a monster box to handle a boat load of large files (streamers, poppers, saltwater patterns). The BuggerBarn has major capacity, but what makes the box is the unique material. The slots cut into the material really grip a hook. To load, simply back the hook into a slot and it is held securely. To remove, just back the hook out. No rips or tears like regular "foam". Fish it hard because it loves abuse. (inside dimensions 8 3/4" X 4 3/8" X 1 3/8")
PlanD Fly Box
Size: 8.75in x 5in x 1.5in
Plan D boxes are handmade in Gig Harbor, WA.
10 metal J hooks to secure the eye and running foam slits to lock trailer hooks down. Holds up to 20 articulated, moal leeches, Skagit Minnow, and any fly that has a trailer hook.
Cliff's Swinger Fly BoxA day with a two-handed rod swinging a string leech or tube fly for dime bright steel is as good as it gets. If you've been there, you know that string leeches and tube flies are a pain to carry. This box is tough as nails, fits a shirt pocket, and stores flies in compartmented bases trapped in place by the swing leaf. Tube flies are held in place by gripper holes. Extra flies and stinger hooks are held in the slotted blue material on the leaf. Dimensions 6" x 4" x 1 3/4"
HMH Big Fly Tube BoxThe Big Fly Box is 8.25" L x 4.5" W x 1.25" H and holds up to 20 large flies.
HMH Standard Tube BoxThe Standard Box is 6" L x 3.5" W x 1.25" H and holds up to 26 flies.
HMH Steelhead Tube BoxBox is 6" L x 3.5" W x 1.25" H
Half the capacity of the Standard but holds larger flies.
System X Fly Boxes - Standard Fly Box
Scientific Anglers Waterproof Standard Fly Box
- Exclusive patent pending design
- Unique, tapered seal and soft rubber gasket assure a watertight closure around the entire perimeter
- It floats high and dry
- Opens from either side
- See-through lid clearly shows flies with box closed
- Streamlined latch maintains seal
- Easy operation
- Moisture cant get in, so flies stay dry
- 6" x 4" x 1.5" (15cm x 10cm x 3.8cm)
- Clear Box/Green or Blue Standard Insert
- New Clear Box/Orange Nymph or Lime Green Nymph/Dry Fly Insert
- New Clear Box without insert
- New Tinted Box without insert
- 857063 (with Standard Green Insert)
- 857070 (with Standard Blue Insert)
- 851979 (with Nymph Orange Insert)
- 851962 (with Nymph/Dry Fly Lime Green Insert)
- 854901 (Clear Box without Insert)
- 854918 (Tinted Box without Insert)