Scientific Anglers - GPX Fly Line. Double Taper lines are OUT OF STOCK
Scientific Anglers Mastery Series Freshwater Floating Fly Line - GPX GPX - General Presentation Taper
- The ultimate all-purpose line, with a taper designed to handle a large spectrum of flies and conditions
- Provides excellent versatility for presenting dries, nymphs, and streamers
- Made heavier to more fully load high-modulus graphite rods
- Welded Streamlined Loop - slick and strong - for easy connections and seamless fishing (front)
WF Taper Characteristics:
- Medium front taper with slightly oversized tip for high floatation and strong delivery
DT Taper Characteristics:
- Identical taper on both ends and long bellies
- DT lines are ideal for short to medium casts
- They also offer excellent long-range line control when needed
Core: Braided multifilament nylon with optimum air entrapment for minimum memory, maximum floatation
Coating: Specially formulated 3M PVC integrated with patented AST - Advanced Shooting Technology
WF2F - WF9F
DT2F - DT6F
- Taper - 1st & 2nd digits of code.
- WF - Weight Forward Taper
- DT - Double Taper
- Line Weight - 3rd digit of code.
- Match line weight to rod.
- Density - 4th digit of code.
"Since 1947, I've tried every fly line that has come around, and Mastery Series GPX is simply the best." - Lefty Kreh