HMH Spartan ViseThe Spartan is the best value in a precision-machined vise today. It gives you all the performance features you'll ever need, including full rotary action and adjustable head angle, and our incredibly easy and versatile interchangeable jaw system. The Spartan's sleek design gives you a beautiful vise with excellent access to the jaw tip, and an ample and comfortable tying platform for those long tying sessions. It is guaranteed to last lifetimes for a price that can't be beat.
"Best $100-$200 vise"
(Fly Fisherman Magazine, Feb, 2002)
(Fly Rod & Reel, Mar, 2002).
Standard Model Vise:
- Infinite Head Angle Adjustment
- Longest Tying Platform for Better Tying
- Hardened Tool Steel Jaws
- Quick Change Jaw Feature
- Hand Polished Stainless Steel Chasis
- Ultra-smooth 360? Rotary Action
- Smooth Disc Drag Rotary Tension Adjustment
- Large, Comfort-Grip Locking Cam Lever
- Fast, One-Hand Operation
- Double Spring Material Clip
- Choice of Powder Coated Sculpted Pedestal Base, or C-Clamp
- Neoprene Vise Pouch Included
- Lifetime Guarantee
- See Options and Accessories to Custom-fit your Vise
Choice of one jaw. Specify pedestal or c-clamp. Materialclip, vise pouch, hex wrench set, vise manual, tubefly guide.
Accessories and Customizing Options
| 4 Pedestal Base |
| Tube Fly Tying Tools, Kits |
Jaw options- Better access to hooks means better flies!
Add additional vise jaws to your order (click here)