Quick-Loading Floating Taper for Big Flies, Fly Line by Scientific Anglers.
You’ve got articulated streamers hanging from the lampshade on your desk. You think in terms of black, white, or olive. The term conehead doesn’t refer to an old comedy sketch. We totally get it. And that’s why we designed the Mastery Titan. If you have an all-encompassing need to throw big flies for big fish, then look no further. This fly line is made for you.
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head and short front taper
- Ideal line for boat or wade fishing
- For temperate climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA MS TTN WF X F (X = line weight)
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-5-F||33.5’ / 10,2m||90.0’ / 27,4m||185gr / 12,0g|
|WF-6-F||33.5’ / 10,2m||90.0’ / 27,4m||210gr / 13,6g|
|WF-7-F||33.5’ / 10,2m||90.0’ / 27,4m||240gr / 15,6g|
|WF-8-F||33.5’ / 10,2m||90.0’ / 27,4m||280gr / 18,1g|
|WF-9-F||33.5’ / 10,2m||90.0’ / 27,4m||330gr / 21,4g|
|WF-10-F||33.5’ / 10,2m||90.0’ / 27,4m||380gr / 24,6g|
|WF-11-F||33.5’ / 10,2m||90.0’ / 27,4m||450gr / 29,2g|